Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

10.31.2010

A Picture of Myself...Feather Eyelashes, Oh My!




Day 21: A Picture of Myself

Well, you can't get any more current than a picture from this evening.
And since today happens to be Halloween...
To coincide with the Finale of the 8th Season,
I decided to be a "Project Runway Design"
based on an outfit by my absolute favorite designer on the show, 
Mondo.
You can read more about how my outfit came together here.
BTW, the purple hair accessory and the peacock feather pin are Miki Originals!

1 comment:

BARBIE said...

Oh I love those lashes! You rock!