Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

10.07.2010

Bellybutton Theory

Ever since my children were born, I've had this observation that I've become more and more convinced of: my "Bellybutton Theory."  That bellybuttons reveal or match the personality of the body they reside in.  

For example, I am a straightforward person but an introvert at heart.  Though I come across as outgoing and don't display the typical behaviors of someone shy, I am.  I enjoy having a few really close friends that I develop deep relationships with.  My bellybutton is fairly straightforward and simple, a basic cavern that goes really deep.  It takes a flashlight to see all the way to the end of it.

My outgoing spouse's bellybutton has a few layers but is very close to the surface.  And my children's coincide with the intricacies of their personalities as well.  A combo of ours.  Not one outie, though.  But my very outgoing friend has an outie button too. 

Interesting n'est-ce pas?  What about you?  Does your bellybutton confirm your personality?  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I've never thought much about my belly button. Although, I did entertain the thought of having it pierced once, but chickened out at the last second. I'll have to give this more thought.