Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

10.27.2010

Day 17: What I Look Forward To The Most

Day 17: Something I'm Looking Forward To

Honestly, the thing I am most looking forward to is Heaven.
The place where peace reigns, where there is no sorrow,
no pain, no troubles,
to have nothing hidden, nothing dark,
nothing sinister or threatening,
to know perfect contentment and joy,
to be reunited with loved ones who've gone before me,
a place where nothing separates me from Jesus,
to bask in the Light and Glory of God forever and ever...
Everything else is dull in comparison,
but I run this race, knowing that one day that awaits me.
In the meantime, that I would live my life in a way 
that honors the Lord and to share of the hope found only in Him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, insighful words.

BARBIE said...

Heaven is going to be glorious, isn't it? There are those days where I wish I could go right now, if you know what I mean!