Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

10.23.2010

Day 13: Goals

Day 13: Goals

My Goals:
  • Complete my college degree...praying about applying to Art/Design School
  • Run a 5K (Thanksgiving morning!) and other races
  • I'd like to eventually compete in a triathlon
  • Run my own successful business
  • Travel with my children, showing them the world, and also working alongside of them to touch others with the love of Christ
  • Have a gallery showing of my art/photography
These are some of my goals - what are yours?
And the remaining topics for the 30 Day Blog Challenge:

Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture 

No comments: