Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

6.16.2009

Day Seven: A Good Day

Today was a nice, peace-filled, serene kind of day. My toddler's kisses woke me up. I had three in depth conversations today with dear friends, catching up on life details and experiences. The lemon-basil my daughter and I planted is really growing and smells wonderful. A book I ordered and have been anticipating reading again for a long time arrived today. I worked out at the gym and then went shopping. A deliciously cool breeze is coming through the window. All is well, and tomorrow we get to go strawberry picking. How's life?

No comments: