Morning Ritual A morning ritual is the Swiss army knife of productivity. Morning rituals have two key components: the habit of waking up earlier and the habit of using that morning time towards something useful. Cost of Investment:
- 30 days to set up the initial ritual.
- Sleeping 30-60 minutes earlier each night to compensate for earlier waking time.
- More exercise, reading, work accomplished or whatever you use the ritual time for.
- Momentum built into your day from the start.
- Added quiet time in the morning.
- Increased flexibility. (Your day schedule might shift around too much to add in new habits such as exercise or reading, morning time has more flexibility to set up these habits)