Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

10.26.2009

If Life Were A Movie...

...which movie would I want to live in? That's the question for today's Friend Makin' Monday.
After a few minutes of thinking through my favorites, my answer is "A Walk In The Clouds." Keanu Reeves as an earnest, honorable man. A gorgeous vineyard. A close family. Keanu Reeves. Fantastic house. And...Keanu Reeves. The film is beautifully shot, and the story is a good one. I'll say no more if you haven't seen the film.
I'd love to raise a family with relatives close by in such an earthy setting, working together to produce our livelihood. A simple but meaningful life filled with fresh air. good food. tradition.

4 comments:

Danae Hudson said...

I've never seen this movie!!

Carolina Girl said...

Good movie! :-)

Angela Tolsma said...

I have never seen this movie!! Will have to look for it!!

Happy FMM

MrsM said...

I love this movie-great pick! Though some parts would be too sad for me....so I picked Pride and Prejudice (nothing terribly sad there~LOL). Hope you had a great Monday!