Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

10.11.2009

Fall Fruits Festival

Doesn't this sound lovely? This is the description of the Festival on Stop and Smell the Chocolates: Each day will be about a different fruit - of course, one is chocolate, which I have made an honorary fruit - LOL! I will have a recipe to share and you can link up old or new posts/recipes for the fruit of the day - every day of the week! Here's the schedule to help you plan your "fruity" posts:
Monday ~ Pears
Tuesday ~ Pumpkin
Wednesday ~ Apples
Thursday ~ Cranberries
Friday ~ Chocolate (!)
I am looking forward to collecting new recipes and sharing some of my favorites!

No comments: