Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

12.08.2012

Day Seven: Christmas Vignettes from Our Tree and Home

Dress rehearsal and preparations for my daughter's Christmas Dance Program continue
through this weekend, so I thought I'd share glimpses of our Christmas tree and home.
 An angel from my childhood tree.
 The true meaning of Christmas.
 A 12 Days of Christmas garland.
Advent stockings I made from fleece...here's a link of how I did it.
 Glimpses of our tree:
 Christmas Books
 A Dancing and Singing Santa Claus
(and one that plays football)

1 comment:

BARBIE said...

Your stockings are so adorable!