Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

1.04.2010

Day Three: Keep Going!

Yesterday was an extremely difficult and emotional day for me, and I found myself up late processing everything. Sometimes I need the quiet and peace after everyone else is asleep to unwind and release the stresses of the day. Though I did not meet my goal yesterday of getting to sleep by 10:00 p.m., I am back on track today and took the steps to get myself there. For example, I resisted the urge to nap with my little one in order to be sufficiently tired to turn in early.
Making adjustments and getting right back on track if you should fail one day are all part of the process of accomplishing the goal. Perfection is not what is required - more so the ability to keep going, to deal with distractions and challenges along the way, to meet failure head on and press past it. Keep going no matter what! Only 27 more days!

No comments: