Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

1.08.2011

Safe? Only in Him.

All I can do right now is cling to my Savior and My Lord.  In Him, I take refuge, find comfort and hope.

How did you know that I'm all alone today
I feel so scared and I want to go away
I bleed so deep underneath
My soul is screaming


Drowning the tears won't make it go away
It's robbing my soul
So I've taken this mask off my face to discover love
And uncover all it means to live and breathe


I'm not gonna hide
I'm not gonna run away
I'll uncover the scars and show you every mistake
Your love is mending my blisters and the bruising shame
Here with you I am safe
When You uncovered, I discovered I am not afraid
But when we're hiding, we end up fighting to be sane


 I'm not gonna hide
I'm not gonna run away
I'll uncover the scars and show you every mistake
Your love is mending my blisters and my bruising shame
Here with you
I am safe
I am safe
I am safe
I am safe
 - Safe by Natalie Grant

1 comment:

BARBIE said...

Praying everything is okay with you Miki.