Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

1.08.2009

A New Year Filled With Promise

I write this a week or so into this new year. The holidays were special - sweet times with extended family and a fun family night ushering in the new year. Then the slow wind up to getting back into the groove of things, except that groove has changed radically for us. Yesterday, after several weeks of vague hints, Sean was laid off from his job. There's so much I want to write but I'm still processing all of this. Emotions are there but so is our firm persuasion that God is with us and will order our steps through this. This is a new year filled with promise, for God's Word is true irregardless of any circumstances. To this we hold fast.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Miki,
I am sorry to hear about your hubby's job! Thank you for your encouragement on my blog, and now it's my turn to pray for you and your family. I am sure God has something wonderful and better planned for your hubby!
Shellie