Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

10.17.2012

Felted Acorns

The creation of a thousand forests 

is in one acorn. 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

These adorable felted acorns were made by my friend, Lisa Haldeman, who creates the cutest miniature items.   I have a slight obsession with acorns and recently ordered some more from Lisa because she had new colors.  The acorn caps are from real acorns...aren't they awesome?!? 
I just spied some felted pumpkins in her Etsy store, Lovinclaydolls...uh oh.  Please stop by her Etsy store - the items in her shop vary, so there's always a sweet surprise in it!  Her customer service is superb.  Even her packaging is excellent!

1 comment:

Always Nesting said...

Miki, those are adorable!! I also love acorns but don't have any for fall decor this year. I saw an adorable acorn at TJMaxx and of course it was gone when I went back. I could have kicked myself. Next year I will be on the hunt or get creative. I'm going over to check out the Etsy store.

Big hugs to you.