Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

5.16.2009

Photo Friday: Beauty

As someone who has always enjoyed dressing up and playing around with make up and hair, one of my favorite things to do is design a photo shoot for women. I help choose outfits, then fix the hair and make up before taking pictures of the final result. I believe that we are all magnificent, original masterpieces of God. We showcase His beauty and creativity in our own unique, breathtaking way. That is what I desire to capture with my camera. Even with "makeovers," I tend to keep the look very natural. These are a variety of beautiful ladies I have had the privilege to photograph: